GSM IT 2000The IT-2000 GSM interface simulates a traditional telephone line (PSTN) using an integrated GSM system module.
It can be used as telephone backup's system or when the PSTN line is out of order or is not available. It's able to monitor 24h/24 the PSTN line in which is connected and automatically switch into the GSM network all telephonic devices and/or control units connected to it in case of PSTN line's breakdown. It is also possible to force an outgoing call on GSM network by switching a special input.
- Analogue telephone line simulation to transfer Contact ID or SIA FSK signals to Central Monitoring Station;
- Handling wired telephone line (PSTN), in case of its failure switch over to GSM line simulation;
- Programmable life test;
- SMS echo function to several telephone number (ex. SIM card expiry or credit exhaustion);
- System status request by telephonic ringing (GSM signal, PSTN status, battery status, etc.);
- The IT-2000 is also provided with O.C. outputs for the notification of the above-mentioned events.
Main package contents
- GSM IT 2000
- GSM antenna
- Users guide